New businesses deserve a high level of protection that keeps them safe from various risks. If you’re in this category in Brooklyn, NY, and you aren’t sure where to turn, you can contact us at VAC Insurance Agency right away to learn more.
Insurance Types to Debate Getting
Finding commercial insurance can seem like a major headache and is something that impacts many new and struggling businesses. As a result, you need to narrow down your options to those that make the most sense for you, including:
- General Liability Protection – General liability protection protects you from claims of bodily injury and property damage from your customers. This option helps to keep you safe from lawsuits.
- Professional Liability Coverage – Did your employees make mistakes that caused an error or omission in service? You need this type of liability to protect yourself from disappointed customers.
- Income Coverage – When you’re a small business, any type of interruption can impact your success and even drive you out of business. Thankfully, this coverage can protect you.
- Property Insurance – If your property or facility gets damaged as a small business, you’re going to end up suffering. Thankfully, this protection will keep you from suffering too much.
- Compensation Policies – You need to pay for workers’ compensation policies for your employees, even if you’re a small or new business. It’s against the law not to do so.
- Other Insurance – Don’t neglect commercial auto insurance, data breach protection, employment practices liability, a business owner’s policy, or umbrella liability protection.
New Businesses Need Help
If you’re a new business, and you want to avoid long-term complications, it may be necessary to contact us at VAC Insurance Agency to learn more. We serve Brooklyn, NY, and many of the surrounding Burroughs and will do what we can to help you get great coverage.